The Small Business Administration approved Vali’s request to enter the ASMPP with KBR on July 29, 2020.
The SBA MPP is to enhance the development of the protégé and encourage approved mentors to provide various forms of assistance to eligible ASMPP participants to ensure contracting opportunity, experience, and overall financial viability. source: U.S. Small Business Administration
SBA MPP encourages unpopulated JV’s: an unpopulated joint venture serves as a vehicle by which the joint venture’s members can collectively serve as the prime contractor, with each joint venture member performing work with its own employees.
OASIS Small Business is a 100 percent Small Business Set-Aside contract (FAR 19.502) with the ability to do Socio-Economic Set-Asides (FAR 19.8 thru FAR 19.15) at the task order level.
The OASIS contracts:
- Provide a single solution for complex requirements
- Support multiple technical disciplines and mission spaces
- Support commercial and non-commercial acquisition
- Support all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
- Have no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option a benefit to long-term planning for complex program requirements. Source: GSA OASIS and OASIS Small Business page.