The Vali Team has a long history of providing support to the Department of Defense and our current customers include the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, the Missile Defense Agency (MDA), and the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). We are excited to continue to grow with OASIS SB and help our customers with their needs.
What is OASIS SB
OASIS, OASIS Small Business (SB), and OASIS 8(a) are a family of Governmentwide multiple awards, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services.
OASIS Small Business is a 100 percent Small Business Set-Aside contract (FAR 19.502) with the ability to do Socio-Economic Set-Asides (FAR 19.8 thru FAR 19.15) at the task order level.
The OASIS contracts:
- Provide a single solution for complex requirements
- Support multiple technical disciplines and mission spaces
- Support commercial and non-commercial acquisition
- Support all contract types, including hybrids and cost-reimbursement, at the task order level
- Allow ancillary support components, commonly referred to as Other Direct Costs (ODC), at the task order level
- Have no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option a benefit to long-term planning for complex program requirements
Vali's OASIS Capabilities
Our Capabilities for OASIS SB include:
Business & Acquisition Management
Test & Evaluation
Safety & Mission Assurance
Training & Simulation
Point of Contact:
Steve Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org
Roger Moore: email@example.com